- Personal Information
- We do not request or require any information from anonymous visitors who access our Site. We collect personal information only from those users who wish to interact with Guli Levy and/or conduct business transactions with Guli Levy through this Site, including without limitation requests to receive information, request for support, approaches by potential business partners and/or such users who may register on this Site (“Registered User(s)”). The Registered User(s) are required to provide personal information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and credit card number which are rendered in order to process your purchase and receive information regarding, promotions, products, services etc. By providing this information through the Site you agree that Guli Levy will use your personal information for the purpose stated herein.
- To serve you better, We may combine information you give us online with other information we receive from you in our stores or through our catalogs. We maintain a record of your product interests and purchases, to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. We also monitor Site use and traffic patterns, to improve our Site design and our products and services.
- Information Collected Automatically
The Site automatically receives and records information from your web browser during your access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, your general location and cookie information. This information may be used to help us diagnose problems with our server, to track movements on the Site and gather aggregate demographic information about visitors, so we can continue to improve the Site and for other similar purposes.
- Mailing List
Occasionally Guli Levy will be interested in sending information regarding services as well as marketing material and advertisements by e-mail. This information will only be sent if you have given tacit agreement for this, and you are entitled to cancel your agreement at any time and cease to receive such information by e-mail.
- We employ industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. We maintain an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data, allowing access only to those employees or Third Parties Services who have a need to know such information.
- While Guli Levy has taken measures to protect your information, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Site may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, We cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Site and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.
- Information Sharing
- We may employ and contract with people and other entities to perform certain tasks on our behalf and under our direction (our “Service Providers“). We may need to share information about you with our Service Providers in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Service Providers do not have any right to use the information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent, except for an event of an acquisition, sale of Guli Levy assets, or other situation where user information would be transferred as one of our business assets. In such a case, the acquirer of Guli Levy may continue to use your information as set forth in this policy.
- Editing & Deleting Information
- Following registration, you can review, change and ask to delete the information you submitted during registration by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon your notification, We will accordingly change your details in, or remove your details from, our active databases in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
- We will retain in our files information you have requested to be removed from the Site’s active databases for certain purposes, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce the Site’s terms and conditions. You acknowledge that such information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your Personal Information will be completely removed from the databases in response to any request you may submit.
- Contact Us